Please read these terms carefully before making your purchase. We believe nothing is perfect in this world, we know it might not work for everyone all the time. So, we are more than happy to provide you a 30-day money back guarantee period to make sure products work with your site.
Before asking for a refund, please allow us to try and resolve any issues you are experiencing by opening a support ticket.
- Our products will work as described.
- Our products will include all of the features described in our feature list.
- We will support every customer to the fullest extent possible.
Features marked as experimental and/or in beta stage of development and not working as expected are not grounds for a refund to be processed.
Let’s be clear about a couple of things:
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to, it may take up to 5 business days.
- Refunds may only be issued within 30 days of the original purchase date. After the 30-day period, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to deny refund requests if we deem it necessary.
- We cannot grant refunds on Developer Licenses and renewal payments.
- Differences in exchange rates between the time you purchased and the time you are refunded cannot be covered.
- All requests for a refund must be initiated through our support form within the refund period.
If you choose to cancel your subscription your license will expire on the anniversary of the original purchase, and you will no longer have access to Downloads, Updates, Upgrades and Technical Support.
Please note: This policy is subject to change at any time, without prior notice. Any changes that are made to this policy will not apply retroactively and will not apply to any disputes before the change is published. You are responsible for reviewing this policy on a regular basis.